Start Your Own Corporate Scuba Diving Club
Swap your work suit for a wetsuit
There are many benefits to companies having their own scuba diving club. Lifelong friendships, excitement and mindblowing experiences are only a few things that your colleagues will encounter with life underwater. This can aid staff retention, morale and inter-company communication.
We work with a number of large corporate clients such as FTSE100 companies, multi-national banks and accountancy firms. Our dedicated team of professionals means that we do all of the harwork why you enjoy the benefits.
What you can offer:
- Discounts on PADI scuba diving courses including trial dives, open water and professional courses
- UK dive trips – destinations such as diving with seals in Lundy, basking sharks in Cornwall and World War II wrecks in Portland are just a few of the fabulous dive sites this country has to offer
- Overseas holidays to destinations such as the Malta, Maldives, Thailand, Red Sea and Galapagos
- Discounts of scuba diving equipment
- Presentations and club evenings
For organisers there are added benefits including free training and holidays. We will put together bespoke trips based on your clubs requirements and budgets. We give you all the support you need to make club evenings an interesting gathering including presentations from our own team, the latest equipment demonstrations and even special guests from the dive industry. All you need to do is find a space for your guests to gather in. Leave the rest to us.
Setting up your dive club is free so you have nothing to lose.